We reserve the right to change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use this information do we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- We may periodically contact you by phone, email, text message or mail to inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you receive an email or text message we will provide you with an “unsubscribe” link. Click on the link and follow further instructions to remove yourself from future communications.
- Whenever you receive a phone call from us you may request that we do not contact you by phone in future.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
THE SWXLLER COMAPNY LLC Website customers should note we reserve the right to contact you with important account information deemed necessary to ensure you receive an effective service. This includes the communication of results and other information deemed by THE SWXLLER COMANY LLC Website to be relevant and important in ensuring you receive the best possible service and results. THE SWXLLER COMANY LLC distinguishes between important account information and communications intended to keep you informed generally about Add People promotions, discounts, products and services which you will receive unless you inform us you do not want to.
THE SWXLLER COMANY LLC Website will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about THE SWXLLER COMANY LLC Website services.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write email Minor@swxller.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at Minor@swxller.com and we will correct it in line with your request.